- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
How I Met Your Mother Needs Joe Lo Truglio to be Marshall’s Second Boss
Martin Short did an okay job last season on How I Met Your Mother playing Cootes, Marshall’s boss at the law firm Honeywell and Cootes, but he was just one half of the founding partners. In Season 8, we will get to meet Marshall’s other boss, Honeywell. If you were thinking he would be another old fart like Short then you thought wrong. Coote’s partner will be played by the much younger, but equally as funny, Joe Lo Truglio. This will reunite Lo Truglio with Jason Segel, who he worked with on I Love You, Man and Gulliver’s Travels. He’s known for playing pretty kooky characters, so it stands to reason this Honeywell will be of a similar breed.
The reason for Honeywell’s appearance was actually mentioned last season when Cootes accepted a $24,000 settlement from a multi-billion dollar corporation dumping pollutants into a lake. This angered Marshall and now Honeywell and Cootes will be taking this corporation to trial. Lo Truglio will be around for at least two episodes, according to TV Guide, and will surface during November sweeps during this trial. At this point, there hasn’t been any word if Martin Short will return, which might be why Lo Truglio was brought in. If they can’t get Short back, why not just cast the other partner?
It was also confirmed Joe Manganiello, who was revealed to be reprising his role his Marshall’s lawyer friend Brad, would be in the same two episodes. This leads me to believe that Brad will be representing the big corporation, putting him up against Marshall in the case. I’m a little excited to actually see Marshall do some real lawyering in a courtroom. I’m pretty sure that would be a first, and to have him pitted against Brad could make it all the more enjoyable.
Season 8 of How I Met Your Mother will be premiering next Monday, Sept. 24.