- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Modern Family Season 4: Tensions Rise With Shelley Long’s Return
Are you ready for another dose of Shelley Long on ABC’s Modern Family? The Emmy Award winning actress will be back on everyone’s favorite mockumentary for its fourth season as Dede Pritchett, Jay’s ex-wife and the mother of Claire and Mitchell. Her reappearance suggests some unwanted drama will arise in Season 4 between her and Jay. But before we get into that business, can I just say the Pritchett family should really cut off all contact with Dede. She’s borderline crazy. I don’t care if she’s family; there comes a point when you just need to tell her she’s not welcome at any get togethers. But that’s just my opinion. Let’s take a look at what might be bringing Dede back into the thick of things.
As reported by TV Guide, the actual reasons for bringing back Dede are being kept a secret. Why? Search me. Sometime I seriously question why some things are kept under wraps and others are not. As for Dede, I’m sure she’ll be around to do some subtle manipulation of her children while saying mean and terrible things to Gloria, whom she hates. And now that Gloria is pregnant with Jay’s child, she’ll be even more prone to hate speech. If you disagree – though why would you? – just remember that Dede got drunk and caused a scene at Jay and Gloria’s wedding, even ruining their cake! She’s out of her mind. I would hate to see how she reacts to the pregnancy.
While he mental stability is still in question – we’re still waiting on an official diagnosis – there’s no doubt her presence adds a certain chaotic fun to the scenes she’s in. Modern Family can only benefit from Shelley Long’s return, unless she’s suddenly a perfectly enjoyable woman all of a sudden. But executive producer Steven Levitan guarantees there will be plenty of tension between her and Jay. And that’s really all I ask for.