- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 78 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 107 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Emily VanCamp and Jennifer Jason Leigh Mother-Daughter Time in Revenge
This is what I believe is our first look at Jennifer Jason Leigh who we, back in July, we told you would be joining the cast of ABC’s Revenge in season 2, filling the role of Emily Thorne’s (Emily VanCamp) mother. Looks like the image, arriving by way of TvGuide, shows us a young Emily Throne in a happy childhood moment, likely a flash back of Emily’s, with her mother, Kara Wallace Clarke.
If the description of her role is anything to go by, Jennifer Jason Leigh seem like the perfect cast, as Kara is described by Revenge producer Mike Kelley a rather troubled.
“She’s a borderline personality with serious mental disorders. We will learn that her separation from Amanda as a young girl was because Amanda was not safe around her.”
Kind of in Jennifer Jason Leigh’s wheelhouse, though she tell TVGuide that her attraction to the role is due to it offering something more, as you can imagine, she gets offered such roles frequently. Thus far her scenes have been limited to sweet flashback memories, but that a darker twist is coming, albeit paced slowly.
Revenge returns to ABC on September 30, and you can check out a season 2 promo that was released last month to get you through the wait.