- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Up All Night Recruits Alphas’ Azita Ghanizada to Look Good in Yoga Pants
NBC has a treat for all you Up All Night fans, an especially spectacular treat if you’ve never had the thrill of watching Syfy’s Alphas. Azita Ghanizada, currently starring in Alphas as the super sensitive – literally, her five senses are amplified – Rachel. While she may play the most timid character on the show, she’s easily the most attractive. Hence why this is such a treat to have her on Up All Night! It’s a chance to share her beauty with the rest of the world and doing so in the most effective way possible: making her a yoga instructor. That’s right, she’s going to be wearing yoga pants and contorting herself into painful, but hopefully slightly erotic, positions. Awesome.
Her part in Up All Night, according to TVLine, isn’t just to bend and twist her body for the camera – though it is much appreciated. She’ll be specifically playing Ava’s yoga instructor and the two become fast friends, almost too fast, as if she were under some kind of magical spell. Well, okay, that’s not what happens, but she is unusually drawn to this new friend and not everyone is as impressed with her. Reagan in particular will become incredibly jealous – like crazy jealous – as Ava grows closer to her new friend. Things will only get worse once Reagan realizes this friendship is based on the mere fact they’re happy single ladies, something Reagan can no longer relate to.
This is what happens when you make friends with younger, hotter people: you alienate your friends who have been with you forever and for what? To feel better about yourself? Ava should be ashamed! You can’t just start being friends with hot, single yoga instructors without taking into account the feelings of your best friend who doesn’t have time to hang around talking about all the hot guys they can prowl after. She’s a mother for goodness sake! She has responsibilities!