- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
American Horror Story Welcomes Back Dylan McDermott’s Nakedness
When American Horror Story announced the change in its cast that left out Connie Britton and Dylan McDermott, the co-stars of the anthology series’ first season, I briefly felt a sense of relief we would never have to see the naked ass of McDermott – Britton was more tolerable, but only because I have a weird crush on her – but I apparently my feelings came about much too soon. He may no longer be one of the leads of the series, but McDermott will be back in the second season to furiously masturbate in front of a window and then cry because he feels super guilty about it. Or at least I can only I assume that’s what he’ll be doing.
The news of McDermott’s return came from series co-creator Ryan Murphy, who made the announcement via his Twitter account, saying: “So thrilled to announce Dylan McDermott is returning to American Horror Story!” With only 140 characters at his disposal, Murphy could not describe what McDermott will be doing on the show, but I’m really hoping he won’t be doing a second take on that masturbating scene I previously mentioned. Nobody deserves to be forced to watch that again. Goodness gracious. I’ll never get that image out of my mind.
It’s too bad Connie Britton couldn’t come back as well, but McDermott will do, I suppose. He wasn’t a terrible blight to have on the show and he isn’t bad to look at. In fact, I think it’s cool McDermott is willing to come back for a small guest role. Since he last played a psychiatrist, it would be nice to see him play someone more sinister, perhaps even unhinged. It might make the memory of the masturbating scene more tolerable if we could watch McDermott go on a crazy killing spree. Let’s give him a bone saw and let him loose in crowded barn party.
Check out promo images we have for next week’s episode, American Horror Story “Nor’easter”.