- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 60 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Ding Ding! Mark Margolis Heads to American Horror Story Season 2: Asylum
The one thing you could never disappoint me with is the casting of Mark Margolis in just about anything, even the pop culture friendly Ryan Murphy series, American Horror Story: Asylum. Some of you should be able to recognize Margolis as the infamously wheelchair-bound and bell-ringing Cartel man, Hector “Tio” Salamanca of Breaking Bad. Sure, he’s done plenty of other projects, including a guest-starring role on the first season of Person of Interest, but his claim to fame is his astounding ability to portray so much of Tio’s emotions through various facial twitches and the ding ding ding of his little bell. In my mind, nothing will ever top that role, but he can still try. AHS: Asylum is a strange enough series to possibly give him the opportunity to create an equally memorable character but, the thing is, we don’t know about who he’ll play.
As reported by EW, Margolis will be a new recurring character – keep in my mind, every character on Asylum is new due to this being a fresh story separate from the first season – named Sam Goodwin. And that’s all we have to go on. I’m rarely okay with bare minimum information, but this time I really want to know whom this character is. I can’t help it! Margolis is such a terrific actor; I need to know what he’s going to be doing on this show so I can be properly excited.
In other equally non-revelatory news, we have two other guest-starring roles filled for Asylum. Amy Harrington will be kicking around as a worried mother while David Chisum will play a loving husband. Isn’t funny how these two don’t get names but are given a brief description of their characters, yet Margolis was the exact opposite? Don’t you just love inconsistencies like that? They don’t drive me insane at all (so much sarcasm). The sooner Asylum premieres the sooner I can stop pulling my hair out trying to figure out whom these people are playing.