- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic Castle – Murder, He Wrote in the Hamptons Together
Beckett and Castle seem to be doing fine in “Murder, He Wrote”, the October 15th episode of the ABC police drama, and a couple of weeks after we will see Nathan Fillion in these quality maneuvers with Jodi Lyn O’Keefe - which you will get to see in full tonight on ABC. In fact, Katic and Fillion are hanging in the Hamptons.
Besides giving us a peek into the Castle future, these images confirm that Katic can’t pull just anything off (when we previously thought she could), because while she stuns in that dress, that denim… thing is undoable even by Stana, who has looked marvelous in everything we’ve seen for and during the buildup of the season. In deed in one of the images below it wouldn’t surprise me if Castle’s face is reacting to the shirt. Actually, the couple have more serious matters to attend due to a murder occurring during their weekend getaway when murder literally walks in on their vacation and dies in their pool.
Again, Castle “Murder, He Wrote” airs on ABC on October 15th, and the latest episode airs tonight!
Photo Credit: ABC/ERIC MCCANDLESS