- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Castle Forces Darby Stanchfield to Share an Apartment with Nathan Fillion
It’s been a few years, but Castle is welcoming back one of Richard Castle’s (Nathan Fillion) more grating relations, his ex-wife, Meredith. Sure, she’s a little crazy and is really only good for an occasional romp between the sheets, but there must be some stuff to like about her, otherwise why would Castle have married her? Well, whatever his reasons, he’s been done with her for some time and is now in a healthy relationship with Kate Beckett (Stana Katic), his partner. Meredith’s resurfacing couldn’t possibly put a strain on this new couple, right? I hate to break it too you, but that’s exactly what Castle seeks to test.
TV Guide reported Darby Stanchfield would reprise her role as Meredith in a January episode, making for a good start to Castle’s New Year. She actually shows up, not for Castle, but for their daughter Alexis. It seems she planned a trip to Europe, but a sudden case of mono leaves Alexis bedridden. With Europe out of the equation, Meredith decides to move into Castle’s loft to take care of her daughter, putting more than enough strain on the poor guy. To make matters worse – and possible insane – Beckett’s apartment is being fumigated, forcing her to crash at Castle’s as well. All three of those women and Castle under one roof? Somebody is going to die.
We haven’t seen Stanchfield in this role since Season 1, but I’m sure it will prove to be a good reason to appear. The idea behind the episode sounds great – the stress of living with three women while trying to solve a case could potentially deliver endless amounts of entertainment. Castle should just cut his losses and book a hotel room until everyone goes back to their own places. That’s the smartest move he can make in this scenario. And he can take Beckett with him.
You can currently see Stanchfield starring in Scandal as Abby Whelan.