- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 63 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
CSI: NY Separates Married Couple David and Melissa Fumero
Having made it out of One Life to Live alive, real-life married couple David and Melissa Fumero are ready to be a part of something that isn’t a 40-something-year-old soap opera. Their next gig will see them in New York as guest stars on everyone’s favorite crime procedural set in the Big Apple. No, I’m not talking about Person of Interest. Your other favorite New York set crime procedural, CSI: NY. Though both will be appearing on the show, they will not be guest starring in the same episode. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. I am forever torn on whether real-life couples should act alongside side each other. I always think they’ll get too into what they’re acting out and take that home with them. But that’s just me being crazy and has nothing to do with the roles these two Fumeros will be playing.
TVLine reported David would be the first to appear, showing up in a late-November episode as Benny, a contact of Detective Lovato’s from her days as an undercover narcotics agent. The reunion won’t be a good one for Benny, whose life is put on the line due to Lovato’s new position with the homicide squad. I’m sure this Benny guy will be really grateful for involving himself with a cop. This is why I will never help the police if I can avoid it. I’ll just wind up getting shot for it.
Melissa will drop by a little later in the year, specifically in a December episode, as a good friend of Adam’s. The thing is, they might be a little more than just friends (aren’t they always?), but that’s up to you to decide for yourself. If you’re going to be friends with a woman who looks like that, you’d be stupid not to try and get a little something, if you know what I mean.