- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Enter: Deathstroke the Terminator to The CW’s Arrow. Run, Stephen Amell!
Way back in June we told you to look out for Deathstroke after seeing an initial Arrow tv teaser, and now, via IGN, you can see him in his full glory. Who is Deathstroke? Like I told you before, he’s a pretty significant and badass villain in DC Comics, part of classic runs in books like Teen Titans (which was DC’s equivalent to X-men back in the 80s when both were HUGE sellers) and making sweet appearances where he handles just about every Superhero you know (and many you may not) – at least for a minute – in Identity Crisis. I think the image is pretty hard.
In Arrow, Deathstroke, aka Slade Wilson, will be played by Jeffrey Robinson and make his first appearance in the season’s 5th episode, titled “Damaged”. before that, however, and next up, you have tomorrow night’s “Honor Thy Father” (1.02), and I’ve embedded the tv teaser for it below just for good measure, and it looks like a meeting with China White is in store for Stephen Amell’s Arrow.