- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Early Yvonne Strahovski Tease for her Dexter Season 7 Appearance
It’s actually my understanding former Chuck super agent Yvonne Strahovski isn’t set to actually arrive on Dexter for her killer new role until the third episode (“Buck the system”) of the freshly minted 7th season of Dexter, though she appears in this teaser for “Sunshine and Frosty Swirl” (7.02). I think I’m okay with that because Yvonne Strahovski anywhere at anytime is a most welcome circumstance, and it looks like even from Michael C. Hall’s reaction, even ice cold Dexter feels the impact of the presence of the Strahovski (though I miss seeing hottie Brea Grant) and this clips seems to more aim for and work as a promo for the entire season or at least the initial arc.
Strahovski is set to portray Hannah McKay in a role that has her with quite a bit in common with Dexter. We also have more Jennifer Carpenter’s Deb in Dexter caretaker mode, who just won’t let a player a play, since the events of last season’s finale, and she’s suspicious again after Dex’s blood slide was found at another crime scene.
Dexter ”Sunshine and Frosty Swirl” airs on Showtime on Sunday, October 7th.