- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Glee Season 4: Ryan Murphy Asks Bette Midler to Guest Star over Twitter
Ryan Murphy has done a very sneaky and frustrating thing; though it’s possibly I’m only one who feels this way. Murphy, using his famous method of teasing – Twitter – has gone and publicly asked Bette Midler to guest star on an episode of Glee. I would’ve thought it cooler to ask her to be on American Horror Story, but that’s a pretty big long shot and not something I would at all expect from Midler. Murphy tweeted “I just asked the incredible Bette Midler to be on Glee in front of 1,000 people. I hope she says yes!” Way to put a lady on the spot, Murphy. Anybody wondering what her response was?
Midler responded to Murphy’s tweet by saying “And from the stage, @ryanmurphy invited me to guest on @Glee! I should get our more.” Later in the day, Murphy confirmed Midler agreed to be on the show, leaving us with the need to know whom she could be playing. Midler herself suggested she could play Rachel’s grandmother. There are many options the writers could go with now the setting of the show has expanded to include New York. She could be a teacher or a family member or somebody else Kurt or Rachel meets in the Big Apple.
What do the fans think? Who should Midler play? Personally, just because she suggested it I’m leaning toward thinking she is in fact going to be playing Rachel’s grandmother and her tweet on that subject was to tease us and put that option in our minds. We should, however, be open to other ideas, especially given Murphy’s love of surprise. As long as she sings, who really cares who she’s playing, am I right? At the end of the day, if there’s a healthy amount of musical numbers that aren’t too obviously processed I consider that a good episode of Glee.