- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
Blake Jenner rolls into Glee “The Role You Were Born to Play” – PICS!
Glee will finally return to continue its 4th season on November 8th, having not aired a new episode since October 4th. When Glee does return it will do so with ”The Role You Were Born to Play”, and a new face! As we told you when we shared the tv teaser you for the episode, former Glee Project Blake Jenner arrives on the scene as Ryder, a new player at McKinley, and you can see him in one of the photos we have from the ”The Role You Were Born to Play” image gallery we have from FOX below.
Check out the Glee “The Role You Were Born to Play” (4.05) episode summary:
The school production of “Grease” is underway, and Marley (Melissa Benoist), Jake (Jacob Artist), Kitty (Becca Tobin) and football player Ryder (“Glee Project” winner Blake Jenner) compete to play “Danny” and “Sandy.” Meanwhile, former Glee clubbers Mercedes (Amber Riley) and Mike (Harry Shum Jr.) return to cast the play, and Mr. Schuester (Matthew Morrison) struggles with a difficult decision.
Photo Credit: Adam Rose/FOX