- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Grey’s Anatomy Season 9 – Renewed Romance in the Air for Callie and Arizona?
When Grey’s Anatomy returned for its ninth season, it surprised viewers by revealing Arizona had had her leg amputated after being rescued from last season’s harrowing plane crash. Losing such an important limb was hard on Arizona emotionally, who has never had an easy time of things – on a show like Grey’s, can you really say anybody has an easy time? But where it did the most damage was in her relationship with Callie. Understandably feeling resentment for losing her leg, Arizona has been directing her frustration toward Callie simply because she failed to prevent the doctors from amputating. Now the couple is going through their toughest time and some fans our wondering if they’ll ever be happy together again. Well, as they say, the rainbow always follows the storm.
Always willing to give a little tease about what’s to come, creator Shonda Rhimes assured us things are going to get better for Arizona and Callie, but it will take some time. You can expect the romance to return to their relationship before Valentine’s Day. Rhimes, according to TVLine, had this to say on the couple: “Callie and Arizona are going to have a fun romance-y, sexy love life again. And you are going to see it this season. That’s important to me. I stated in the Writers Room that Arizona could not lose a leg unless we were going to see how a person missing a leg could be sexy and fun and romance-y. So get ready for it – Arizona is gonna get her mojo back in a big way.” Of course, how the two will reconcile is something fans will have to sit back and watch as it unfolds.
Arizona’s storyline is an impressive display of fearlessness on behalf of the writers and Jessica Capshaw. Crafting a story around someone who becomes an amputee is a risky move. If you don’t portray that in a believable fashion then it won’t work. And you need somebody to act out the complicated emotions brought out by, literally, losing a piece of you. Capshaw has done a marvelous job so far and it’s exciting to know we’ll see her rise up out of the dark place she’s currently residing. It will be a journey worth seeing.