- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 51 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 55 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 57 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
Hawaii Five-0 – Vanessa Marcil and Tom Arnold Become Killers
Hawaii Five-0 is delving into some interesting realms of sick and depraved in its third season and the recent casting of Vanessa Marcil and Tom Arnold – not in the same episode – as two pretty twisted individuals continues the trend. It makes for compelling television to have really great villains, but it can also be a little troubling. Particularly in the case of Arnold’s character, I can’t help but wonder if we as a people are exposing ourselves to harmful amounts of dark subject matter, and coming from me that’s saying a lot. I like a good dark, gritty drama, but the way these procedurals come at you week after week with the newest sicko out there killing people has me worried. But as I said, it’s compelling television, so it’s hard to turn away from. Just look at who Marcil and Arnold will be playing.
According to TVLine, Marcil will going up against McGarret in a November episode as a therapist who McGarret suspects is involved in a murder. To make matters more interesting, it’s possible she’s going to great lengths to mess with his mind, as only a therapist could. This could create a very interesting adversary; someone who knows the human mind better than the body. You can do a lot of damage to someone by preying on their mental weaknesses. The news of her casting originally broke out over her Twitter, where Marcil said, “Can now die happy. On set laughing with Christine Lahti. Not only is she beyond as an actress but she’s the coolest chick ever.”
As for Arnold, he’ll be playing someone much creepier. Peter Lenkov told TV Guide Arnold would pop in as the villain in Episode 9 when “Danny and McGarret go on a Girl Scout outing and come face to face with Tom.” Now, I’m not sure, due to the lack of details, but it seems to me like Arnold could be the kind of guy who goes after little girls – whatever he ends up doing with/to them, I do not want to think about it. I’m kind of hoping Danny and McGarret discover something unrelated to the girls. Still, finding a guy in the wild and he’s not a good guy? He’s got to be doing something creepy.