- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Can’t Get Enough of Matt Bomer? Neither Can Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy must love Matt Bomer – and who can really blame him; just look at those dreamy eyes and try not getting lost in them – because the White Collar star will be, once again, guest starring in one of Murphy’s series. We saw him in the third season of Glee as Blaine’s older brother, Cooper Anderson, and now it looks like he’s headed toward Murphy’s latest series: The New Normal. Now just what kind of Bomer-related awesomeness can we expect from this casting? The dangerous, threatening kind that will make your boyfriends jealous, no matter what your sexual orientation might be.
Though TVLine couldn’t confirm a deal had been finalized, Murphy’s Twitter feed gave us all the assurance we needed of Bomer’s involvement with The New Normal, as well as who Bomer would be playing: ”Guess who’s coming on The New Normal as Bryan’s sexy ex-boyfriend? The one and only Matt Bomer!!!” Do you see what I mean by dangerous and threatening? When an ex walks back into your partner’s life – especially one as captivating as Bomer – it’s natural to feel a sense of unease, especially in regards to yourself. If I learned a girl I was seeing had at one point or another dated someone who looked like Bomer, I would immediately feel self-conscious. This guy is way better looking than I am, and if I see it than so must my lady! What’s stopping her from going back to him!?
You would hope that whatever caused them to break up still keeps him or her away, but you just never know. I bet Bryan’s fiancé, David, will be having these thoughts when Bomer’s episode airs. It’s not a fun situation to find yourself in. Often times your partner gets frustrated with your insecurity and jealousy because they really are happy with you and want nothing more out of a long gone relationship. As dreamy as Bomer is, I don’t see Bryan going back to him anytime soon.