- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Pretty Little Liars A Team Back for Season 4
Pretty Little Liars is coming back to ABC Family for more, and at full-strength, getting a full 24-episode order set to kick off at some point in the middle of next year. Of course, you have more Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Troian Bellisario, and Shay Mitchell coming you way this year to complete season 3, with Pretty Little Liars returning on October 23rd for a Halloween special called, “This Is a Dark Ride“.
That’s right, that means you will hardly be without Aria, Hanna, Spencer and Emily, the Pretty Little Liar A Team, for the foreseeable future, with the rest of season 3 picking up early next year after the Halloween special and leading into season 4. The girls just have 2013 on lock.
Speaking of Pretty Little Liars, fans will also be able to catch one of the show’s family, Jackie Molina, on another show this month, as Paloma Guzman will appear on the CBS mega hit Person of Interest on October 18th – don’t miss it!