- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Emily VanCamp from the back, gets Revenge with “Confidence”
If you caught last night’s episode of ABC’s Revenge, its returns and all, then you are ready for this tv tease of next week’s “Confidence” (2.03). The old saying goes keep your friends close and your enemies closer, and in Emily VanCamp’s (Amanda Clarke/Emily Thorne) it’s so you can knock a sucker out, and yes, that looked like it hurt. You may recall that we’ve already delivered a full episode photo gallery for “Confidence”.
For the fellas out there, this is actually a pretty good show. For real. I’m actually trying to avoid spoilers myself because I’m actually spinning Revenge season 1 via netflix as we speak, luckily not too much has gone down in promos have caught up with me in terms of lessening anything while I catch-up – though Madeleine Stowe is pretty amazing as Victoria Grayson and Emily VanCamp is a find for me (I didn’t watch Brothers & Sisters).
“The Graysons are back in the spotlight and at the center of a media storm once again, while Emily’s past continues to haunt her” is the official summary for next week,
Revenge “Confidence” hits ABC next Sunday on October 14th.