- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
Revenge – Ashley Madekwe, Emily VanCamp, and Madeleine Stowe are Beautiful Illusions
We have a look into the future of ABC’s Revenge, specifically the November 4th episode, titled “Illusion”. Some stunning picks from ABC here, especially, I think, of Ashley Madekwe’s Ashley Davenport, though Emily VanCamp is shining as well, as is veteran actress Madeleine Stowe, the icy Victoria Grayson. Speaking of Victoria, the gallery below focuses on her and Conrad’s posh vow renewal.
There seems to me to be a lotsof lurking going on the background of these pictures, often by multiple significant players. Last week we found out that Victoria’s mother is coming to the Hamptons, played by Adrienne Barbeau, and that it won’t be too difficult to find out where Victoria learned her trade.
Revenge “Illusion” (2.06) Episode Summary:
The ties that bind Victoria and Conrad are tested as they reaffirm their loyalties and commitment to each other. Meanwhile the all-too-knowing Mason Treadwell digs deeper as Emily and Amanda struggle to keep their pasts a secret.
Photo Credit: ABC/ERIC MCCANDLESS