- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
From Sitcom to Soap: Michael Trucco Joins Revenge Season 2
Michael Trucco is a busy man, finding himself in demand for a variety of television roles. Having just finished filming his current stint on How I Met Your Mother, it’s good to hear the former Battlestar Galactica actor is already lining up other projects and keeping things fresh. Instead of doing another sitcom right away, Trucco is switching up styles and heading to the land of the prime time soap opera, having taken a part in the second season of ABC’s Revenge. And in true soap fashion, the details surrounding his character are few, keeping a sense of mystery about the show in that oh so lovably frustrating way.
As reported by TVLine, Trucco will find himself recurring as Nate, the street-smart, charismatic and kind of menacing brother of Kenny (JR Bourne). What kind of role he will play in the big scheme of things isn’t at once clear, but I’m sure if any of Revenge’s fans think hard enough they will be able to come up with a couple of convincing ideas. Based on the few character traits we know, I would be inclined to believe he’s going to use his charms to get close to people and then threaten them when he learns valuable information.
Trucco won’t be popping up on Revenge until later this year, but you can still catch him on How I Met Your Mother if you feel so inclined. He’s playing Robin’s latest boyfriend, but he most certainly won’t be sticking around. His final episode airs this month. I expect he’ll make his exit in the most spectacular of fashions, though it could always take a more subtle turn. He hasn’t made a particularly large impact on HIMYM yet, which is too bad considering the limited time he has left. Hopefully the coming episodes will give him plenty to do, and if not perhaps his time on Revenge will be more memorable.
As an aside, you can check out promo photos for the next episode of Revenge, “Resurrection” (2.02).