- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 59 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
Supernatural Returns Tonight – Dean Winchester Has Purgatory Under Control – but where is Castiel!?
As I’m sure any fans of Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, and yes, Misha Collins, know that Supernatural makes its return tonight to the CW tonight to kick of the Winchester brothers’ 8th season of adventures. If by chance the season 8 premiere date is caching you off guard, it may be because Supernatural is now airing on Wednesday nights. At any rate, the CW sent over this image as a last minute tidbit to get you ready for tonight, to go along with the full gallery of images we had brought you before of the season opener.
Tonight’s episode is titled “We Need to Talk About Kevin”, and this image is labeled as from “What’s Up Tiger Mommy?” (8.02) which is actually next week’s episode, and while the image of shows us Dean in Purgatory – the pic came with a tag “Hell Ain’t Got Nothing on Purgatory” – where he frequenting with Castiel after kicking Leviathan ass (or, specifically, Dick), I’m thinking these are flashbacks if the clip from tonight’s premiere of a Winchester reunion is anything to go by.
Enjoy the new season!
Photo Credit: Diyah Pera/The CW