- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Gossip Girl Finale – Are Taylor Momsen and Connor Paolo Returning?
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again: with the end of a series comes the tradition of revisiting the past and reflecting upon it. A big part of that introspection is the return of long gone characters and storylines. We haven’t seen either of them since Season 4, but the latest rumors suggest both Taylor Momsen and Connor Paolo might be bringing back their characters – Jenny Humphrey and Eric van der Woodsen respectively – for Gossip Girl’s series finale. Given what I’ve said about finales, it won’t come as a surprise if the rumor turns out to be true, and since this is the end I can’t imagine why the pair wouldn’t be asked to return.
The rumor sprang up when the two were spotted on the set of Gossip Girl while filming of the finale was underway. TVLine reported the sighting, along with mentioning Kelly Rutherford’s tweeting of a photo of Momsen and Paolo together with the caption “My kids are grown up!!” As of the current place in the Gossip Girl story, Momsen and Paolo’s characters are said to be abroad, which to me means they can return at any time without much notice. It might be nice to see them after so much time has gone by since they last appeared. I wonder if they’re still best of friends or if perhaps they’ve had yet another of their falling outs.
On top of Momsen and Paolo, Katie Cassidy is confirmed to reprise her role as Serena’s nemesis Juliet Sharp in the finale. What purpose she will serve as things wrap up isn’t at all clear, but it should be fun to have the schemer back for one last showdown should that be the way things go. Considering Jenny’s involvement with Juliet’s attempts to bring Serena and subsequent exposing of her, I wonder if they’ll cross paths and if they’re will be any hard feelings between them.