- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 47 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 54 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 57 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 60 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 69 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 97 days ago
Vampire Diaries Season 4 Flashbacks to When Paul Telfer Killed Vampires
Do you know what The Vampire Diaries needs a bit more of? Really hunky men. Now hold on a second; some of you might be thinking there is more than enough good-looking guys on this show and if anymore were to be added it might take away from all the pretty ladies. But here me out on this: yes, Damon and Stefan are attractive and badass, but are they worthy to stand next to Fabio, the guy who always appears on romance novels? No, they can’t hold a candle to that much manliness. Vampire Diaries needs a guy rippling with muscles, long hair, and a face that could make any woman swoon. And I have the guy: Paul Telfer.
Just try doing a Google image search for Telfer and you will see copious amounts of shirtless pictures of this guy. He’s on a whole other level compared to Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley. And with his good looks comes the opportunity to pair him up with good-looking women. Do you see what I mean yet? We need him so we can have an excuse to bring on hot girls! Just to prove my point, Alloy Entertainment reported Telfer’s presence would bring Rebekah into the picture, but not in the present day. Telfer’s character, a vampire hunter named Alexander, lived in 1100s!
While being “rugged, handsome and charismatic” is a great asset to have when slaying vampires, it also makes you rather alluring to the ladies, even of the undead variety. In this episode’s flashback, Tefler’s Alexander will have some mysterious connections to Rebekah that might even turn out to of a romantic nature. Could these two have been doing the no-pants dance before he found out she was a vampire? Does he perhaps feel betrayed and is seeking vengeance? However he ends up connected to Rebekah, at least he gets to know her. I’d totally let her turn me into a vampire.