- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 63 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
The Vampire Diaries: Rick Worthy Protects Bonnie Like a Father Should
As part of The Vampire Diaries’ push to get to know its characters’ home lives a little bit better – a decision motivated by the majority of them now in their senior year of high school and set to graduate in May – we’ll at long last be able to set our eyes on and appropriately judge the often mentioned but never seen father of Bonnie Bennett. Since I mentioned the whole “getting to know everybody’s families because the kids are graduating” aspect of the season, you might think Bonnie’s dad is going to show, say hello, and promptly slither back into the nether from which he emerged, but that will not be the case. Not at all.
As reported by TV Guide, Rick Worthy has been cast in the role of Rudy Hopkins, the estranged father of Bonnie. Usually, when somebody is witch, as is the case of Bonnie, as many people as possible are kept in the dark, particularly when it comes to family members. But Rudy has been aware the entirety of Bonnie’s life and greatly disapproves of her supernatural history. That’s pretty silly of him considering he was involved with Bonnie’s mother, also a witch. He must have learned about witches in some shocking way, otherwise why would he be such a dick dad and not be around more? I mean, come on, Rudy! Witches or not, you can’t ignore your daughter.
Thankfully for Rudy, he will be given a chance to redeem himself. When he returns to, he will attempt to protect Bonnie from the dangers lurking around Mystic Falls, though I can’t see him being able to do much against all the supernatural goings-on, unless he’s got some seriously secret powers hidden from the world. Whether or not that turns out to be a real thing – and not just my over active imagination – we’ll find out when Rick Worthy makes his appearance in Episode 10 of season 4.