- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 3 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
American Horror Story Scares Will Continue for Season 3
Ryan Murphy isn’t finished frightening us. His spooky hit drama American Horror Story was just renewed for a third spine-tingling season.
What new horrors await us this time? TV Line broke the news that the show’s star, Ms. Jessica Lange would return for the third incarnation of the series. I think that’s very cool. She played Southerner, Constance, for Season 1 and has been the Asylum‘s Sister Jude this season. The role of Constance won Lange both the Golden Globe and a Primetime Emmy.
American Horror Story: Asylum ends on Jan. 23 and the new 13-episode third season begins production this summer. You can enjoy what’s left of this season on the FX network on Wednesday nights.
When I say the series is popular, I really mean it. Asylum averages over 5 million viewers.
If you’re confused about the different seasons not being related, don’t be. It was Murphy who announced after season one had run, that his second season, and every season thereafter, would be a total re-vamp, although some of the all new characters would be acted by some returning actors.
FX chief John Landgraf has called the series “groundbreaking, wildly successful and trendsetting”. American Horror Story: Asylum stars James Cromwell, Zachary Quinto and Joseph Fiennes. Recurring cast members include Adam Levine, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Chloë Sevigny and Clea DuVall.
The November 14 was highly anticipated by Murphy. It was called “I Am Anne Frank (Part 2).” More about Bloody Face will be revealed in the November 21 episode, “The Origins of Monstrosity.”
You might want to mark your calendars especially for the December 5, written by the great James Wong. It’s called “Unholy Night” and features a homicidal Santa. What more can you ask for this holiday season?
So the only question that remains is this: Are you watching yet? Stellar production values and great acting abound in this well crafted thriller of a series.