- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
American Horror Story Scares Will Continue for Season 3
Ryan Murphy isn’t finished frightening us. His spooky hit drama American Horror Story was just renewed for a third spine-tingling season.
What new horrors await us this time? TV Line broke the news that the show’s star, Ms. Jessica Lange would return for the third incarnation of the series. I think that’s very cool. She played Southerner, Constance, for Season 1 and has been the Asylum‘s Sister Jude this season. The role of Constance won Lange both the Golden Globe and a Primetime Emmy.
American Horror Story: Asylum ends on Jan. 23 and the new 13-episode third season begins production this summer. You can enjoy what’s left of this season on the FX network on Wednesday nights.
When I say the series is popular, I really mean it. Asylum averages over 5 million viewers.
If you’re confused about the different seasons not being related, don’t be. It was Murphy who announced after season one had run, that his second season, and every season thereafter, would be a total re-vamp, although some of the all new characters would be acted by some returning actors.
FX chief John Landgraf has called the series “groundbreaking, wildly successful and trendsetting”. American Horror Story: Asylum stars James Cromwell, Zachary Quinto and Joseph Fiennes. Recurring cast members include Adam Levine, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Chloë Sevigny and Clea DuVall.
The November 14 was highly anticipated by Murphy. It was called “I Am Anne Frank (Part 2).” More about Bloody Face will be revealed in the November 21 episode, “The Origins of Monstrosity.”
You might want to mark your calendars especially for the December 5, written by the great James Wong. It’s called “Unholy Night” and features a homicidal Santa. What more can you ask for this holiday season?
So the only question that remains is this: Are you watching yet? Stellar production values and great acting abound in this well crafted thriller of a series.