- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Army Wives Season 7 Heading for a Small Reboot After Major Character Death?
If you’re an avid viewer of Lifetime’s Army Wives, you are in for a bit of a shake up when the series returns for its seventh season. The new season will be a bit of a rollercoaster for the first couple of episodes as it transitions into its new status quo brought on by the death of a major character and introductions of a few new ones, plus more than enough top-secret intelligence to soak up. So which character is getting the axe in order to change things in such a drastic way? Hold on to your hats and say goodbye to series lead Kim Delaney.
As reported by TVLine, Delaney, who has played Claudia Joy Holden since the beginning of the series, will have her character killed off in the premiere and will be gone for good. The first two episodes of Season 7 will delve into the aftermath of her death and the strong emotions felt by the remaining cast. And while she will be back, Sally Pressman (Roxy) will no longer have series regular status thanks to her pregnancy keeping her busy. The rest of the cast – Catherine Bell (Denise), Wendy Davis (Joan), Alyssa Diaz (Gloria), Kelli Williams (Jackie), J.J. Soria (Hector), Terry Serpico (Frank) and Brian McNamara (Michael) – will all be returning as regulars.
Season 6 ended with half the cast inside a plan seemingly about to crash and the Season 7 premiere will resolve that cliffhanger. Will everyone survive? It’s hard to say for sure. But don’t be too sad if you lose someone you like because there will be three new female characters joining Army Wives. We have an 18-year-old farm girl from Illinois, an African-American mother of three who runs a home both kids and adults would want to hang out in, and a drop-dead gorgeous bad girl named Maggie. Maggie is a member of the Airborne Division and on her second marriage. Her husband’s 14-year-old daughter hates her and her 11-year-old son is just trying to fit in. The new characters will be connected by their husbands who are in the same platoon stationed in an outpost in Afghanistan.
Season 7 will be a return to the show’s roots of friendship transcending rank with these women of different walks of life and with different outlooks coming together. Hopefully these changes won’t alienate the fans.