- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 1 month ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 9 months ago
The Disney Channel Opens Unleashes New Holiday Specials for Phineas and Ferb and Others
Whether you want them to or not – and believe me, I have some friends who are very seriously opposed to them for scary, specific reasons – the holidays are fast approaching, and that means we need to prepare ourselves for the yearly tidal wave of holiday specials from almost every network. The Disney Channel will never be an exception to this law of television entertainment thanks to a large chunk of its audience being children – the remaining viewers being adults who use their children as excuses to feel like a kid again. December will see many of the Disney Channel’s series airing their holiday specials, including the always delightful Phineas and Ferb.
Premiering its fourth season on Dec. 7, Phineas and Ferb will guest star NHL star Luc Robataille as he offers to help out in an ice hockey game that takes things to the extreme. After the game, the brothers plan their own New Year’s Eve ball drop while Candace attempts to keep a tough resolution: allowing Phineas and Ferb to get away with their shenanigans until midnight.
Good Luck Chuck airs Dec. 2. Teddy takes on Santa’s job when he needs to take a break from letting kids sit on his lap just as Charlie’s turn comes up. Shirley Jones returns as Grandma Linda and plans to sing the same song as Amy at the family talent show.
Dog With a Blog airs Dec. 2. Bennet and Ellen pick and choose which family traditions they will follow during their first holiday season together as one family.
Shake It Up also airs Dec. 2. Georgia breaks up with Jeremy when CeCe picks a fight with him. Rocky then dresses up as the Ghost of Christmas Dance and takes CeCe on a trip through the past, present and future.
Austin & Ally will crossover with Jessie on Dec. 7. Austin, Ally, Trish and Dez have trouble navigating the crowded streets of New York on New Year’s Eve, but Jessie comes up with a plan to get them to the stage in time for Austin to perform.
Disney XD will air its holiday specials on Dec. 3. Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja has Randy posing as a ninja Santa. Pair of Kings will task Boomer with teaching Yetis how to be civilized. And Kickin’ It forces Jack, Jerry and Milton to prove their innocence after being labeled “the kids who stole Christmas.”