- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 9 months ago
Game of Thrones Season 3 Hype Begins With 15-Second Teaser
There are very few TV series out there that can illicit excitement by name alone. Good marketing requires powerful images or exciting clips to swoop in and grab a viewer’s attention, but every now and then a series will come about that can stir up a conversation and speculation using the minimal amount of effort. Game of Thrones is one of those shows. Just take a look at the first teaser for Season 3. The HBO series manages to be as gripping as ever using a simple graphic – the abbreviated GoT with three swords going through the “o” – and a woman’s voice over. We’re then shown Season 3’s premiere date, March 31, 2013. All this is shown in a mere 15 seconds!
Game of Thrones is without a doubt the kind of show that will go down in history for uniting television viewers from across the world. It seems like everyone is talking about it and cannot wait for the new season. Try and walk into a bookstore and tell me you don’t immediately see one of novels the series is based on. And Season 3 promises to be the best of the series yet. The plot thickens as we start to see the real threat of the White Walkers contrasting the political machinations of the Lannisters and Starks. The war continues, blood will be shed and Tyrion will continue to be everybody’s favorite imp.
Because Game of Thrones is such a encompassing story overflowing with characters, there will be a heap of new faces showing up through out the new season. Expect to see Tobias Menzies as Edmure Tully, Diana Rigg as Olenna Tyrell, Clive Russell as Brynden Tully, Thomas Sangster as Jojen Reed, Ellie Kendrick as Meera Reed, Ciarán Hinds as Mance Rayder and Kristofer Hivju as Tormund Giantsbane. No, that is not the end of the ever-expanding cast list, but this group has the more important roles to play.