- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Game of Thrones Season 3 Hype Begins With 15-Second Teaser
There are very few TV series out there that can illicit excitement by name alone. Good marketing requires powerful images or exciting clips to swoop in and grab a viewer’s attention, but every now and then a series will come about that can stir up a conversation and speculation using the minimal amount of effort. Game of Thrones is one of those shows. Just take a look at the first teaser for Season 3. The HBO series manages to be as gripping as ever using a simple graphic – the abbreviated GoT with three swords going through the “o” – and a woman’s voice over. We’re then shown Season 3’s premiere date, March 31, 2013. All this is shown in a mere 15 seconds!
Game of Thrones is without a doubt the kind of show that will go down in history for uniting television viewers from across the world. It seems like everyone is talking about it and cannot wait for the new season. Try and walk into a bookstore and tell me you don’t immediately see one of novels the series is based on. And Season 3 promises to be the best of the series yet. The plot thickens as we start to see the real threat of the White Walkers contrasting the political machinations of the Lannisters and Starks. The war continues, blood will be shed and Tyrion will continue to be everybody’s favorite imp.
Because Game of Thrones is such a encompassing story overflowing with characters, there will be a heap of new faces showing up through out the new season. Expect to see Tobias Menzies as Edmure Tully, Diana Rigg as Olenna Tyrell, Clive Russell as Brynden Tully, Thomas Sangster as Jojen Reed, Ellie Kendrick as Meera Reed, Ciarán Hinds as Mance Rayder and Kristofer Hivju as Tormund Giantsbane. No, that is not the end of the ever-expanding cast list, but this group has the more important roles to play.