- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
How I Met Your Mother Unwraps an Hour-Long Holiday Episode
For the first time in almost eight years of being on the air, How I Met Your Mother is finally putting together a special hour-long holiday episode! On Dec. 17, we will be blessed to receive the gift of both “The Silence of the Jinx and “The Robin” back-to-back. This isn’t the first time HIMYM had a full hour to itself, but it’s the first time it has happened during the winter holidays. What can we expect from the super-sized episode? At first I had no clue, but then that was before co-creator Craig Thomas went on and on teasing us about what’s coming! He practically gave the it all away.
Thomas took to his Twitter account on Tuesday so let every know about the holiday episode while saying “Some really big crap happens!” Well great. Thank you for being so specific, Thomas. But he didn’t stop there: Thomas later tweeted that the cast “made us behind-the-cameras folks cry more than once while shooting it.” Wonderful, now we know this is going to be a big episode that will leave us all in tears. That can only mean one thing in my mind: Barney and Robin are getting engaged. What’s that? You think that’s a bit much to assume from next to no information?
Let’s talk about what we know. Barney and Robin are getting married at the end of the season and Thomas and Carter Bays have gone on record as saying they will go through with the wedding despite whatever pre-wedding jitters they might go through. So the marriage will happen. But we still have to get there. I don’t think the writers are going to rush such a huge moment. They’re going to give these characters time to build up to the wedding, but that doesn’t mean they’ll do the same for the engagement. Barney and Robin already know they love each other, so why not just go for it?