- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
The Father of All iCarly Episodes Is Also The Finale
How do you mark the end of an era? For iCarly, the series plans to say good-bye while finally saying hello to a certain someone’s father.
Fans of the Nickelodeon show have never met Carly’s dad, Colonel Shay. For five seasons, he has been stationed overseas. In fact, when First Lady, Michelle Obama made her unforgettable guest appearance on the show, the topic at hand was military families and their sacrifices.
While it may be sad to say good-bye to the series, the season finale will also mark Colonel Shay’s first appearance, and that’s going to make Carly one very happy camper.
The finale will be an hour-long special. I’ve got spoilers! The heart of the episode revolves around an Air Force father-daughter dance. Since Colonel Shay obviously can’t escort Carly to the dance, Spencer will insist on being her date. That plan falls through also, when Spencer falls ill. Next, Freddie, acted by Nathan Kress and Gibby, played by Noah Munck will try to get Carly excited by the idea again and offer to go with her themselves. In the end Colonel Shay saves the day by surprising everyone will his appearance just in time to take his daughter to the event.
EW reported the cool news.
“I’m insanely proud to have created a TV show that’s loved by so many people around the world, and I’m thrilled to have had the opportunity to work with this remarkably talented cast for the past five years,” said Dan Schneider, iCarly creator and executive producer. “For the finale, I’ve always known that I wanted to bring Carly’s dad home, so I could wrap up the series in a way that will be exciting for all iCarly fans.”
“iGoodbye,” hits Nickelodeon on Friday, Nov. 23rd, at 8 p.m. Actress Miranda Cosgrove is iCarly‘s star.