- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 86 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 98 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Lindsay Lohan Snubs Barbara Walters on 20/20
I’m beginning to think we will never know a world without a little drama from Lindsay Lohan. Even when she’s trying to get her act together – an act I’m not sure is quite working out for her – she still manages to find her name in the headlines and rarely due to whatever project she’s currently working on. She’s a celebrity known for her troubles, not her body of work. It’s sad, but that’s the world of Lindsay Lohan and, quite frankly, it entertains us far more than any of her recent films have. The latest situation to arise isn’t the usual fare – drunk driving and stealing – which makes it all the more peculiar. Lohan refused to do an interview on 20/20.
Barbara Walters gives great interviews and so it seemed another great one would be happening when she interviewed Lohan on ABC’s 20/20, but for whatever reason, Lohan decided she wasn’t satisfied with the direction the interview was headed, according to Deadline. Her new PR representatives, Rogers and Cowan, pulled her appearance on 20/20 at the last minute. We don’t know what caused the decision to abandon the appearance – apparently she was doing the interview to promote her new Lifetime movie, Liz & Dick – and we may never find out the exact truth. We can guess however. Perhaps Walters planned to challenge Lohan on her wild past and Lohan didn’t feel up to having to answer for herself on air.
Liz & Dick puts Lohan in the iconic role of Elizabeth Taylor opposite Grant Bowler as Richard Burton, Taylor’s husband and co-star. It’s her first film since her appearance in 2010’s Machete and was the beginning of her turnaround phase. Will her comeback be successful? It’s too early to tell, but if she can lift her head up and not care about her past so much – and not be afraid to talk about it in front of an audience – she might be able to turn her career around.