- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 8 months ago
Supernatural Pits Sammy Versus Benny At Last
The Winchester Brothers have struggled to survive the Supernatural for eight years on their ever popular CW series. It has all lead up to this. Get ready to see Sammy take on Benny at long last.
When a demon took their mother Jared Padalecki’s Sam and Jensen Ackles’s Dean were raised to be soldiers in the war of good versus evil. Along the way they’ve accepted the help of a fallen-angel called Castiel, played by Misha Collins, and, believe it or not, the King of Hell, called Crowley, acted by Mark A. Sheppard. You see, there’s a fine line between good and evil and the Winchesters know how to tow it when need be. Case in point, in the Dec. 5 episode, Benny, a vampire, and good buddy of Dean, will be accused by Sam of slaying another vamp. Of course Dean will take Benny’s side. That’s what friends are for, after all.
We’ve got some great photos from the upcoming conflict-fueled episode. So, of course Dean would want to give Benny, acted by Ty Olsson, the benefit of the doubt, but this could get intense anyway. Dean is hiding something behind his back as he confronts Benny and in one photo is looks as if Benny is reaching for a big, bad knife.
The position he’s in will no doubt be a tough one for Dean. Do you think it can end peacefully?
The photos get considerably darker, too. Also in the episode called “Citizen Fang” are Kathleen Munroe as Elizabeth and Jon Gries as Martin.
As fan know, season eight began with Dean’s almost impossible escape from Purgatory. You can catch up with the brothers Wednesday nights on the CW. This week’s episode is titled “Hunteri Heroici”. Put on your detective’s cap because it will feature a slew of murders seemingly inspired by cartoons.
Photo Credit: Diyah Pera/The CW