- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 5 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 8 months ago
The Vampire Diaries Takes Us Back to 1942 With New Promo Images
It’s time for one of my favorite pass times: staring at promotional images for an upcoming episode of The Vampire Diaries and seeing what craziness I can surmise from my viewings. We have here with us today images for the Dec. 6 episode, “We’ll Always Have Bourbon Street,” which will be a new entry in Vampire Diaries’ always enjoyable flashback episodes. This time we’re going back in time to New Orleans circa 1942 where the Salvatore Brothers, Damon and Stefan, are bumming around in army uniforms and chatting up some ladies. Check out the images below when you have a chance and join me on a journey of discovery!
As I mentioned, Damon and Stefan are kicking it in the army this time around. Why? Yikes, it could be for any number of reasons, but it would have to be something relevant. You see, Elena will find herself in some kind of troubling situation that causes the brothers to head to New Orleans to remember something that happened in the past that might be able to help Elena today. In 1942, both Damon and Stefan will have a lady friend to contend with. Damon will have Charlotte (Madeline Zima), his past girlfriend, who will help the brothers recall the events. Stefan’s best friend Lexi (Arielle Kebbel) makes a surprising appearance back in the past. How exactly will she be of any use? Your guess is as good as mine.
You might have noticed none of the promo images take place during the present, so we’ll find no clues there. What can we pull from what we have? Surprisingly little. With little context to go on, all it looks like is a few bar scenes which will likely be filled with useful expository dialogue, but are hardly riveting to the eye. I like the set dress, but besides the costumes and decoration there isn’t a whole lot going on. I guess we’ll just have to wait for the episode to air to figure everything out.