- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 9 months ago
Is Terry Kinney Elementary’s Moriartty?
You will need the skills of Sherlock to determine whether or not upcoming Elementary guest star Terry Kinney is going to be the show’s biggest villain of all. Perhaps to aid in our deduction process, let’s first examine just who this familiar actor is, shall we?
Who is Terry Kinney? He’s one of those actors you see often, and that’s not just due to a great agent. Whenever he appears in a series, he handles his role really well. His longest TV stint was probably as a cast member of Oz in the role of Emerald City Unit Manager Tim McManus.
Kinney has also been a solid member of the main cast on Canterbury’s Law, The Unusuals and NYC 22, which all dealt with law and order. On The Mentalist he recurred for a while as Special Agent Sam Bosco and he has featured in three episodes of The Good Wife.
Now that we know why Kinney’s face looks so familiar, let’s unravel his new gig. According to TV Line Kinney will play an “unpredictable” villain in what is being called a “high-profile episode”.
This episode will air on Sunday, Feb. 3. I thought I might deduce more from the episode title, but it hasn’t been released yet. They do say Kinney’s character seems to want to cause utter chaos. Could he be revealed as the show’s incarnation of Moriartty, Sherlock’s arch nemesis? We will have to wait and see!
Elementary is still in its first season. Starring former Hackers star and Dexter guest star Jonny Lee Miller as a former Scotland Yard consultant with a drug problem, and female Doc Watson, Ms. Lucy Liu, the series draws some 13.9 million weekly viewers. Score! The pair has got pretty good chemistry and co-star Aidan Quinn good stuff, too.
All new episodes of Elementary return to the airwaves beginning on Thursday, Jan. 3 at 10/9c.