- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Spartacus: War of the Damned’s Bloody Digusting New Trailer
By now I’ve seen my fair share of footage from the upcoming final season of Starz’ Spartacus, which means my eyes have witnessed all manners of violence depicted in this series. Yet, as I watched the latest trailer for Spartacus: War of the Damned, I was still blown away by the sheer amount of blood and gore that is squeezed into such a short amount of time. It really seems like War of the Damned is going to be the bloodiest, most disgusting season yet and I am far from complaining about that. If this is the final season, I want it to pull out all the stops with nothing held back.’
As we know, Spartacus and the other gladiators are preparing for war against Rome, but more specifically Marcus Crassus. Facing off against an army of Romans is tough enough, but Spartacus mentions right off the bat that winter is fast approaching, so this fight needs to be won as quickly as possible. Just look at the way these men dress; they won’t be able to survive in the cold. It seems this trailer is all about setting up the war as that’s mostly what we see. You get a good feel for just how big this season is going to be from this single video. Soldiers and gladiators square off, flaming catapults are launched, and piles of bodies are left behind. We even see the briefest of glimpses of a crucifixion, which was, historically, the fate of many of Spartacus’ men.
Just in case you were worried War of the Damned would be all violence and no sex, you can rest assured this trailer teases a good amount of naked fun. But I won’t lie; it looks like the war will take precedence. Fine by me. Spartacus: War of the Damned premieres on Starz January 25.