- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Spartacus: War of the Damned’s Bloody Digusting New Trailer
By now I’ve seen my fair share of footage from the upcoming final season of Starz’ Spartacus, which means my eyes have witnessed all manners of violence depicted in this series. Yet, as I watched the latest trailer for Spartacus: War of the Damned, I was still blown away by the sheer amount of blood and gore that is squeezed into such a short amount of time. It really seems like War of the Damned is going to be the bloodiest, most disgusting season yet and I am far from complaining about that. If this is the final season, I want it to pull out all the stops with nothing held back.’
As we know, Spartacus and the other gladiators are preparing for war against Rome, but more specifically Marcus Crassus. Facing off against an army of Romans is tough enough, but Spartacus mentions right off the bat that winter is fast approaching, so this fight needs to be won as quickly as possible. Just look at the way these men dress; they won’t be able to survive in the cold. It seems this trailer is all about setting up the war as that’s mostly what we see. You get a good feel for just how big this season is going to be from this single video. Soldiers and gladiators square off, flaming catapults are launched, and piles of bodies are left behind. We even see the briefest of glimpses of a crucifixion, which was, historically, the fate of many of Spartacus’ men.
Just in case you were worried War of the Damned would be all violence and no sex, you can rest assured this trailer teases a good amount of naked fun. But I won’t lie; it looks like the war will take precedence. Fine by me. Spartacus: War of the Damned premieres on Starz January 25.