- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Two Beauties One Beast And On-Set Jealousy? Enter Bridget Regan!
Watch your back, Beauty, the Beast has got an ex. If you think Kristin Kreuk and Jay Ryan, stars of the CW’s Beauty and the Beast, make a sensual pair, then what will you make of it when two becomes three? Faster than you can say “love triangle”, in comes actress Bridget Regan as Vincent’s long lost fiance.
We shared the news when Regan, formerly of Legend of the Seeker, was cast as a recurring character on Beauty and the Beast. She will play Alex, who was engaged to Vincent once upon a time. If you think the two will only reunite briefly, or not at all, think again. We have photographic evidence to the contrary. When these two former lovers collide, things will get steamy. Add to that the fact that Regan is not a guest star, but a recurring cast member, and the plot thickens.
“They would have gotten married had Vincent not enlisted and gone off to war. And then it was reported he had been killed, so, as far as Alex has known, Vincent died tragically,” said Beauty and the Beast executive producer Sherri Cooper, to TVLine. She also promised that the photo you are seeing from their reunion is not, I repeat, not a flash back. Seeing Regan’s character, Alex, again “is going to bring up all these old emotions for Vincent, and bring up lots of emotions for Catherine and Vincent,” Cooper added. She called the plot “a really cool, explosive love triangle.”
Explosions? And you thought the New Year’s fireworks were over. Apparently the two co-stars share an amazing chemistry. “When you see them on screen, it’s amazing,” Cooper shaid. “The first time we saw them together in dailies, we were like, ‘Oh f–k. Of course he was engaged to her…. Oh no, it’s a good triangle.’ And Kristin’s very funny. She called us early on and was like, ‘I mean, I like her, but I can’t help it — I’m jealous!’”
I think the bottom line question here is, which young lady is better equipped to deal Vincent’s beastly side?
Don’t forget that actor Max Brown is Evan, the yummy medical examiner, who also has an ongoing flirtation with the show’s lead beauty and cop.
Tune in for Regan’s first episode in the winter premiere, happening Jan. 24 at 9/8c on the CW.