- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
Revenge Season 2: See Who Ashley’s Working With in New “Collision” Images
This Sunday marks an important date for Revenge fans as it’s the return of the ABC series’ second season, however that is not at all what we’ll be discussing today. We’re going jump forward a couple of weeks and take a look at the Jan. 20 episode, “Collision,” as it marks a very important return for Ashley, and I think more than a few of you will be surprised with who she’ll be keeping for company. Here’s a bit of a refresher: Ashley broke up with Daniel and was terminated from her former assistant job for canoodling with various Grayson family members. But now she’s back and at work with… Victoria Grayson? In case you’re a little skeptical, just take a look at the latest promo images for the episode.
As always, Revenge is juggling a lot of plots with many twists and turns, so it’s understandable if you feel a little lost with this revelation. Yes, Ashley is back with Victoria, but she’s taking a place at Conrad’s side as well. And to make things just a little trickier, Amanda and Jack have learned their futures lay in the hands of Conrad. Meanwhile, Daniel is busy going up against his biggest business rival, Jason Prosser, and Victoria will stop at nothing to make sure Daniel’s latest deal doesn’t go through. Thankfully, Daniel has Emily to help him out.
And don’t even get me started on what Aiden is up to. It’s hard to make any sense out of a still image, but what we see is Aiden on his phone and then suddenly he’s got a sniper rifle, clearly with something – or someone – in his sights. What the heck is going on?
We have a little over two weeks to scratch our heads over what’s to come this month on Revenge. Drawing closer is “Power,” airing this Sunday, Jan 6. It might not be as far off, but I’m sure it’ll be just as intense.