- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Revenge Season 2: See Who Ashley’s Working With in New “Collision” Images
This Sunday marks an important date for Revenge fans as it’s the return of the ABC series’ second season, however that is not at all what we’ll be discussing today. We’re going jump forward a couple of weeks and take a look at the Jan. 20 episode, “Collision,” as it marks a very important return for Ashley, and I think more than a few of you will be surprised with who she’ll be keeping for company. Here’s a bit of a refresher: Ashley broke up with Daniel and was terminated from her former assistant job for canoodling with various Grayson family members. But now she’s back and at work with… Victoria Grayson? In case you’re a little skeptical, just take a look at the latest promo images for the episode.
As always, Revenge is juggling a lot of plots with many twists and turns, so it’s understandable if you feel a little lost with this revelation. Yes, Ashley is back with Victoria, but she’s taking a place at Conrad’s side as well. And to make things just a little trickier, Amanda and Jack have learned their futures lay in the hands of Conrad. Meanwhile, Daniel is busy going up against his biggest business rival, Jason Prosser, and Victoria will stop at nothing to make sure Daniel’s latest deal doesn’t go through. Thankfully, Daniel has Emily to help him out.
And don’t even get me started on what Aiden is up to. It’s hard to make any sense out of a still image, but what we see is Aiden on his phone and then suddenly he’s got a sniper rifle, clearly with something – or someone – in his sights. What the heck is going on?
We have a little over two weeks to scratch our heads over what’s to come this month on Revenge. Drawing closer is “Power,” airing this Sunday, Jan 6. It might not be as far off, but I’m sure it’ll be just as intense.