- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Frances Conroy Haunts Again – Her American Horror Story Season 3 Return
You know how it works. Same actors, new horrors. In Ryan Murphy’s collaboration with Brad Falchuk, FX’s spooky series American Horror Story, each season unveils a new tale of terror. Season 3 is coming soon and the cast will include Frances Conroy.
Conroy portrayed Moira O’Hara in season 1 of the series. When she finally popped up for season 2, subtitled Asylum, it was an event. In fact, hers was episode 7 of that season, titled “Dark Cousin”. In it she brings to life the angel of death.
Other actors who have played different parts for each of Horror Story‘s first two seasons have been series star Jessica Lange, Evan Peters, Lily Rabe (who was Sister Mary Eunice McKee last time), Zachary Quinto, Sarah Paulson and Dylan McDermott.
It has been a blast watching which actors re-sign for the next season of FX network hit. Lange, Paulson and Peters have been the first to confirm their plans to return. EW had the news about Conroy. They got directly from the horse’s mouth…er computer. Ryan Murphy tweeted that his death angel would be returning to his set.
Guess who else just completed final negotiations to make her season 3 return. It’s Taissa Farmiga, who played season 1′s troubled Violet, but skipped out on Asylum. She’s also actress Vera Farmiga’s little sister. Vera has her own fright fest in Bates Motel.
Now all we need are some reports offering clues as to the next season’s setting. The only thing I’ve heard so far is that young Farmiga could take part in a love angel. There’s really not telling yet how big a part of the larger picture this love story could be.
We’ll be waiting and watching. Murphy has said some of his returning actors don’t even know what’s going to happen in the new season yet!