- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 9 months ago
The CW’s Carrie Diaries Casts Former Sex and the City Actors
Nadia Dajani once played Nina Katz, Aiden’s post-Carrie girlfriend. Yes, pretzel girl, that’s correct. And Noelle Beck played Mr. Big’s first wife Barbara on Sex and the City. These two actresses are returning to the world of fashion and gossip. Both have just been cast in the prequel series, The Carrie Diaries.
This is more than a little weird when you really think about it. It’s like we’ve entered a time warp. But it is also good news for these actors. Both ladies now have recurring roles on the CW series. In the defense of logic, the actresses are not reprising Sex and the City roles. That wouldn’t make sense because they would have to be younger, since Carrie Diaries is a prequel. instead they have new roles to sink their teeth into.
According to TV Line, Dajani, who has also appeared on Ned and Stacey and The Big C, will play Deb, a saucy lady who begins a secret relationship with Carrie’s widower father, Tom. I take it Tom would like this to stay a secret, too. Matt Letscher plays Tom.
As for, Beck, she has been seen on As the World Turns and Cashmere Mafia. She will play Ginny, Sebastian’s mother. She’s a little odd and isn’t always there for her child. She’s very no holds barred as far as talking about sex with her son very candidly. Sebastian is acted by Austin Butler.
The Carrie Diaries stars AnnaSophia Robb as the young Carrie Bradshaw, growing up in the 80′s. Stefania Owen plays Dorrit Bradshaw, Carries troublesome little sis. You can catch the show on Mondays on the CW. It is still in it’s first season and is produced by Gossip Girl producers Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage. Former Sex and the City writer Amy B. Harris also wrote the prequel, which is adapted from the Candace Bushnell book.