- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Tyreese’s Sister, Sasha, Learns Harsh Reality On Walking Dead Mid-Season Premier
Walking Dead on AMC isn’t known as television’s greatest drama for nothing. Sure, killing zombies is now the main occupation of just about everyone left alive on the planet (except maybe the retirement home crew from season 1′s “Vatos” episode), but I’ve always said it is the human drama that makes this series so addictive.
No one can wait to see how the conflict between The Governor and Rick’s rag tag gang will all turn out when the series returns, but here is a sneak peak at an emotional exchange from the highly, highly anticipated mid-season premiere, which is happening at long last this coming Sunday. Yes, you can applaud. The clip also spotlights the brand new character, actress Sonequa Martin-Green as Sasha, Tyreese’s sister.
Yes, my name is Sasha, and yes, I’m beyond excited that my moniker has landed on the show! Same spelling, too! I always knew I’d survive the apocalypse. But, ahem, back to the Walking Dead news!
In the clip, Sasha learns that the prison’s “Little Ass Kicker” and resident bundle of joy, isn’t Beth’s child.
And how is this for news you can use? You may want to check your DVR because during the Super Bowl, AMC aired the first two minutes of the mid-season premiere, which is titled “The Suicide King”.
Voracious fans haven’t had a dose of Walking Dead since early December and season 3, episode 8, titled “Made to Suffer”. In that tension-filled episode, Rick, Daryl, Michonne and Oscar totally invade Woodbury and manage to rescue Glenn and Maggie. The risk doesn’t entirely pay off, however, when Oscar is killed and Daryl is left in Woodbury. My blood pressure rises just thinking about that!
But another cult favorite, Michonne, puts an end to the living death of the Governor’s zombie daughter and makes it so he’s going to be wearing an eye patch for quite a long while. Andrea is still in Woodbury and the governor gives Merle and Daryl over to the angry mob, calling them terrorists.