- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 3 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
A&E’s Storage Wars & American Hoggers Schedule April Returns
Ready for more Storage Wars? So it the network from where the series comes! A&E announced that two of its popular reality series are slated for their come backs. Storage Wars and American Hoggers will be back with all new episodes in the month of April.
In Storage Wars a pair of auctioneers team up with some other folks to sell off the abandoned lockers of others, with the spoils going to the highest bidders. When it returns this April, it will mark the series’ fourth season. You can expect, according to Deadline, back-to-back episodes on April 16, with one premiering at 9 PM, and then following right after at 9:30 PM.
The show is a popular one on the A&E network, topping A&E’s list for adults 18 to 49. It is also hailed as the “third-most-popular non-fiction show on cable”, this for adults aged 25 to 54. You all like to see loot get taken!
Season 3 usually drew in around 4.2 million viewers on average. American Hoggers has a similar success story.
Hoggers is scheduled for a April 16 return and also with twin episodes. Season 3 will deliver “hog hunter” Jerry Campbell and his family on that date with new shows at both 10 PM and 10:30 PM.
The title American Hoggers are, of course, the Campbell family members who specialize in professional game hunting and in animal control. If there’s a feral hog on the loose in Texas, they are the people you want to call.
In addition to members of the Campbell family, the reality series shows off the Texans’ helper canines. One of these animals is Biggin, the “striker” dog who once figuratively brought a hog to his knees by not figuratively biting his ear off.
Both shows are produced by Original Productions for the A&E netwrok. Thom Beers, Philip D. Segal and Jeff Conroy are executive producers on Storage Wars, while Jeff Bumgarner co-executive produces. Beers, Segal and Conroy also executive produce for American Hoggers, but with Brent Henderson serving as series producer.