- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 3 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 Posters
This is it guys; this is the month Game of Thrones debuts its hotly anticipated third season and to get your blood boiling just a touch more we have a set of promotional posters for you to slobber over. Thank goodness they’re not physical objects, otherwise mine would be falling apart from all the saliva I dripped on them. Sadly, my keyboard is a mess now. I would recommend a bib or some napkins before taking a look at these posters. While we love Game of Thrones for its complicated plot involving sex, violence and political mind games, what we love more than anything are the characters, which is exactly what these posters are all about.
While the cast of Game of Thrones is quite expansive, we’re only going to be looking at 12 characters. The posters depict Tyrion, Sansa, the Hound, Robb, Jon, Joffrey, Jaime, Daenerys, Cersei, Catelyn, Bran and Arya; the main players and probably the people you care about most when you watch the show. Season 3 is based on the most beloved book in the A Song of Ice and Fire book series and as such will include a ton of game changing moments for these characters and others. As the posters suggest from the way the cast are bathed in both light and shadow, not everyone is entirely good or bad. You can expect the season to put these characters through a gauntlet of trials that will leave some changed forever.
Game of Thrones will return to HBO Sunday, March 31. If you have other plans on that date I suggest you change them. Everybody can and likely will be watching the premiere and gasping with every twist and turn. I’m betting the premiere will break some kind of record – these super popular premium cable shows are always breaking their own records. It would be obnoxious if it weren’t so well deserved.