- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Glee Settles a Feud and Indulges in Guilty Pleasures in New Promo Images
Today we’ve got a double header of Gleelicious photography to whet your whistle. Next week we get a brand new episode in the show’s fourth season and another the following week. Fox has put out promo images for both episodes and we’ve got them right here for all you fans to gush over and attempt to figure out if there are any good spoilers contained in the photos. So without further ado, I give you Glee episodes “Feud” and “Guilty Pleasures.” Please, try and contain your excitement at some of the more fun images. You’ll want to pace yourself; there are quite a few pictures to get through.
Let’s start with “Feud” since it will be the first to air on March 14. In the episode, the New Directions force Will and Finn to do their own assignments hoping it will resolve some of the tension building between them. In case you don’t know, Finn planted a kiss on Will’s future bride before she fled the altar. You can see a little bit of their performance together in the pictures, which, judging by the strings holding them up, is going to be N*Sync inspired. In New York, Santana starts to become suspicious of what Brody – great name, by the way – does on the side.
On March 21 we have “Guilty Pleasures,” which will feature the McKinley gang confessing some of their embarrassing musical obsessions, which we see a little bit of. Personally, I’m a little embarrassed by how much I enjoy Taylor Swift. Meanwhile, Rachel and Santana look as if they’ve found something startling, but mostly the two just hang out with Kurt in their apartment. And the episode description doesn’t make it sound like they have much else going on. Maybe there will be some fallout from Santana’s suspicions of Brody in “Feud.” Or maybe it’ll just be the three of them swapping stories and having a good time.