- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Vampire Diaries’ Klaus Goes Shirtless For Caroline
The March 28 episode of the CW’s Vampire Diaries promises some twists, some turns, more worries from the Salvatore brothers about Elena and a shirtless Klaus! The upcoming episode of the supernatural prime time soap is called “American Gothic” and we have fresh new photos from the set.
In this episode you can expect the search for the cure to take Elena and Rebekah in direct pursuit of Katherine. Its a chase that leads the pair to Pennsylvania. There, Elena bumps into the last person she expects: Elijah, acted of course, by Daniel Gillies.
Stefan and Damon are both making themselves batty over Elena’s troublesome behavior. She tries to convince them both that she’s beyond help. Way to embrace those silver linings, not!
Speaking of the attractive brothers, they end up having a little heart to heart and Damon isn’t sure how to take Stefan’s plans for the future. Talk about a role reversal.
I know you’re reading this as fast as you can, trying to get to the part about a shirtless Klaus. Well, be cool. Here it is! You see, back in Mystic Falls, Caroline actually comes to Klaus’ aid. When Silas’ powers are revealed, it’ll be a powerful form of persuasion for her.
I failed to mention that Klaus isn’t just sans shirt. He’s also wounded. Dun dun dun. If these photos are any evidence, then it does take quite an exchange between Klaus and Caroline to convince her one way or another. Don’t worry about his health too much. It’s sure to take much more than a flesh wound to dampen the maker of Katherine, the Salvatores, Caroline, Tyler, and the rest.
Are you excited about the return of the “Original”? How about for Elijah’s come back?
Speaking of…don’t forget that “The Originals” episode is slated for April 25 only on the CW. Season 4 continues on Thursday nights.