- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 1 month ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 9 months ago
Daryl VersusThe Walking Dead Pics – Arrow On The Doorpost
Photos from the next thrilling episode of The Walking Dead are undeniably a treat. Photos of Daryl Dixon from the next thrilling episode of The Walking Dead are a whole ‘nother kind of awesome. Prepare yourselves, because the crossbow toting Georgia boy with a heart of gold is what we plan to deliver in this update.
Is it just me, or is the beloved one looking very Road Warrior today?
Norman Reedus is the man of the hour. As one half of the two leads in the cult classic, The Boondock Saints, you would think the actor was somewhat accustomed to mad fan love, but the phenomenon that is The Walking Dead has put the 44 year old Flordia-born actor in probably the brightest spotlight of his life. Some speculate that it is his unpredictability that makes Daryl so popular.
It’s season 3 in the zombiepocalypse and I can’t blame AMC for releasing promo pics featuring Daryl. It’s a lot like offering candy to babes or dangling a carrot in front of a mule. Where there’s Daryl, we will follow. As if we needed anymore of a reason to watch anyway.
But a more concrete reason to feature Daryl can be found in the March 10 episode title, which is, “Arrow on the Doorpost”. What does it mean? What’s going to happen? I can hardly wait! We do know, thanks to these photos, that Daryl will be on the hunt. See him peeking into broken windows? Who is he looking for? Whatever he’s doing, it allows him the time to lay out a few walkers. Say goodbye, “biters”.
There’s also a pic of our favorite post apocalyptic law enforcement officer. Hi, Rick! He looks more calm in this photo than he has been since…well, since the series started!
Photo Credit: Gene Page/AMC