- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 3 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Belle’s Unexpected Once Upon a Time Awakening
Be careful what you wish for. How long has Mr. Gold been trying to spark Belle’s memories on ABC’s magical series, Once Upon a Time? Well, when the show returns on April 21, he’ll get way more than he bargained for. We have pictures!
Love is a powerful motive, is it not? And the Rumplesiltskin/ Belle thread is one of the most unique in Once Upon a Time.
Get ready for an entirely different Belle. It’s time for actress Emilie de Ravin, who plays her, to really shine! Fans can expect to meet her “racy, cursed persona”, called Lacy, in the upcoming episode
During the episode, Mr. Gold chooses David to help jog the young lady’s long lost memories. This strategy results in a whopping awakening.
“Lacey’s very interesting,” Emilie De Ravin teased at PaleyFest. The show’s co-creator Eddy Kitsis added, “She’s the opposite of Belle. Things are going to get a lot more interesting for Mr. Gold.”
See Lacey playing pool? The way she carries herself is definitely not the same. Just check out that expression on her face. Robert Carlyle’s Mr. Gold looks a little confused at first. Even the body language between them is telling as Lacey stands defiantly with her hands on her hips in one shot, Gold seeming to plead with her over something. Looks like we’ll even learn Lacey’s taste in music given her time spent at the Jukebox in one photo.
I wonder how Mr. Gold will deal with the situation as it unravels. I doubt a true love’s kiss will work here, eh?
Meanwhile, in the same episode, Henry will celebrate his birthday with his new family. There’s nothing strange about that, right? Er, uh…right? Something looks to go terribly wrong here, too. Just look at those shocked faces! Snow, Emma and David look downright terrified. You can also expect to revisit some certain beans!
Once Upon a Time, season two, returns April 21 with the aptly titled, “Lacey”, on ABC.