- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
More Marilu Henner, This Time At The Glades
Taxi alum Marilu Henner will appear in the May 9 season finale of Two and a Half Men as one bodacious grandma. We’ve been following those developments very closely only to learn this week that the actress is also bound for a vacation in The Glades.
TVLine confirmed that the Celebrity Apprentice fav has signed on for a rather important guest-starring arc. Henner is scheduled to appear in at least three episodes of A&E’s The Glades to portray Joan Longworth, Jim’s mother. Detective Jim Longworth is of course acted by the crime drama’s star, Matt Passmore.
Daddy Longworth will also be revealed as Psych‘s own Corbin Bernsen show up to play Jim’s dad.
Season 3 of The Glades wrapped up last August, so in case I failed to mention it, all this casting goodness is happening for the upcoming fourth season. During the Season 3 cliffhanger, we left Jim on bended knee before his love, Callie, acted by Kiele Sanchez. Does it all go off without a hitch? Are wedding bells the reason mom and dad Longworth are in the picture?
Season 4 of The Glades premieres Monday, May 27 at 9/8c. It’s followed by the season premier of Longmire, season 2. Those are a pair of great reasons to tune in to A&E.
Carlos Gómez, Uriah Shelton, Jordan Wall and Michelle Hurd also star in the series which follows a Chicago detective who goes to work in South Florida, thinking the job will be a walk in the park, following accusations that he slept with his Chicago Captain’s wife. Things with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, however, don’t go as smoothly as one might hope.
When Henner visits Two and a Half Men she’s vivacious enough to gain Walden’s interest even though he is already dating her granddaughter! Yes, you read that correctly. Her grand baby will be acted by actress and songstress Hilary Duff.