- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 3 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Revenge – Victoria is Feeling Chatty in New Engagement Images
Revenge only has four more episodes in its second season – two of which make up the two-hour finale – which means things are going to really start rolling now that we’re so close to the end. This Sunday’s episode will deal with discovering the true identity of the Falcon and Victoria reveals more than she should during a Nightline interview. While all of that will be important, I’m more concerned with the following episode, airing May 5. “Engagement” looks like it’s going to be sifting through the fallout of “Identity,” but you can see that for yourself from these new promo images from the episode.
The biggest plot point is Emily returning to the role of Daniel’s fiancée, something Aiden will struggle with. Following her reveal on Nightline, Victoria will likely be putting out a lot of fires she started. We can see her having conversations with various individuals, including Jack, who’s going to learn more than he bargained for, and Nolan. The specifics of these conversations are going to have to wait for when the episode airs, but certainly you can imagine what they’re talking about. Or maybe you can’t. With “Identity” still unaired, it’s hard to know where everyone will end up and what they want to know.
The pieces always seem to be moving, with new obstacles popping up and getting in everyone’s way. Who knows what kind of unforeseen issues will arise before Emily is able to unleash her endgame on Victoria and Conrad. Hopefully, “Engagement” won’t be too harsh toward her. I’d like to see her succeed and all those who wronged her punished. The path can’t be made too easy, however, but we all want Emily to win, so no matter what troubles come her way she will find a way to emerge victorious. So let’s let Victoria talk to whomever she wants. Her time is running out.