- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 1 month ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 9 months ago
Revenge – Victoria is Feeling Chatty in New Engagement Images
Revenge only has four more episodes in its second season – two of which make up the two-hour finale – which means things are going to really start rolling now that we’re so close to the end. This Sunday’s episode will deal with discovering the true identity of the Falcon and Victoria reveals more than she should during a Nightline interview. While all of that will be important, I’m more concerned with the following episode, airing May 5. “Engagement” looks like it’s going to be sifting through the fallout of “Identity,” but you can see that for yourself from these new promo images from the episode.
The biggest plot point is Emily returning to the role of Daniel’s fiancée, something Aiden will struggle with. Following her reveal on Nightline, Victoria will likely be putting out a lot of fires she started. We can see her having conversations with various individuals, including Jack, who’s going to learn more than he bargained for, and Nolan. The specifics of these conversations are going to have to wait for when the episode airs, but certainly you can imagine what they’re talking about. Or maybe you can’t. With “Identity” still unaired, it’s hard to know where everyone will end up and what they want to know.
The pieces always seem to be moving, with new obstacles popping up and getting in everyone’s way. Who knows what kind of unforeseen issues will arise before Emily is able to unleash her endgame on Victoria and Conrad. Hopefully, “Engagement” won’t be too harsh toward her. I’d like to see her succeed and all those who wronged her punished. The path can’t be made too easy, however, but we all want Emily to win, so no matter what troubles come her way she will find a way to emerge victorious. So let’s let Victoria talk to whomever she wants. Her time is running out.