- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 9 months ago
The Disney Channel’s Jessie Sings The Relationship Blues
Your favorite Disney Channel nanny is all set to show off those pipes of hers once again. Actress Debby Ryan has her guitar and will be singing in a special performance on an upcoming episode of her show, Jessie. But will what is supposed to be a romantic occasion turn into a blues fest?
The lovely photo of the event, which you see comes compliments of TV Line, who announced the Disney series update. Jessie looks stunning, doesn’t she?
The episode is called “Why Do Foils Fall in Love?,” and it will air this coming Friday at 8:30/7:30c. That’s tomorrow, folks. During the episode, Jessie will write a love song for Tony, her flame, who is acted by Chris Galya. The performance is a gift she intends to use to make their first anniversary especially memorable.
As things unfold, however, starts to believe that Tony has forgotten their anniversary altogether. This makes her understandably upset and lead her to sing a very angry song. What’s worse than singing mean in order to put someone in their place? How about that moment when the song goes viral on Emma’s vlog? Now the whole world has heard it. Yikes!
Jessie is smiling in today’s photo, though. Can we take this as a hint that our sweethearts will get a happy ending? The song, by the way, that Miss Ryan will be unleashing in the episode is called “The Best Year,” and it is one that the young actress and producer co-wrote with longtime Jonas Brothers collaborator John Fields. Sounds pretty sweet, no?
Of course Disney’s Jessie is in its second season. The youthful series follow the life of Jessie Prescott, who travels from small town Texas all the way to New York City and becomes a nanny to a celebrity couple and their four children who are acted by Peyton List, Cameron Boyce, Karan Brar and Skai Jackson.