- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 1 month ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 9 months ago
Falling Skies Dares You Not To Look Away
Today’s brand new Falling Skies promo is not for the faint of heart nor weak of stomach. In all honesty, it’s pretty gross. Still, the video advertising the science fiction series’ upcoming 3rd season is designed to prove to fans whether or not they would be up to the task of joining the resistance. It’s a test. I only looked away once, so I guess that gives me a 95% chance of survival. I’ll take those odds.
If you pass the test, join in on season 3 of Falling Skies, premiering June 9 at 9 p.m. on TNT. When the show returns, seven months have passed since we last witnessed the survivors in Charleston facing the new alien, who by the way, will be acted by Doug Jones. Also Moon Bloodgood’s Anne is pregnant with hero Tom’s child and about ready to pop. Noah Wyle is Tom. And unfortunately the new president in Charleston, Hal, acted by Drew Roy has the dreaded eye bug. Oye!
The alien invasion series was created by Robert Rodat and produced by Steven Spielberg. It’s a production of DreamWorks Television. Other stars include Connor Jessup, Colin Cunningham, Maxim Knight, Sarah Carter, Mpho Koaho, Seychelle Gabriel, Will Patton and Jessy Schram.
Viewership has dropped a bit since the show’s first season. The series premier of Falling Skies pulled in 5.91 viewers, but the second season averaged about 3.64 million.
Might videos like this one bring back an up-tick in viewers? There’s a video game challenge aspect almost to the video. Fans of sci-fi staples like Alien and the X-Files might also be lured in. There are people who dig those queasy inducing moments in their television.